18 January 2014

Gratitude Moment: Even this Moment is Important

I say many times in my classes that, "I can only teach from the place in which I find myself."  And this also holds true for my writing and these blog posts. So at this moment I find myself thanking my bones and the stars for the incredibly restful holiday we had at home and I wanted to share some moments with you.



You always have to remember to look up.  The best moments are hidden waiting for you to discover them. 

It is not that we cannot see the beauty around us, but that we don't take the time to look.

Homemade cranberry thumbprint cookies.  Little bites of joy.

Always look around, love is every where, especially in the most unexpected places.


Wherever you are in your day, may it be filled with eye opening moments and the knowledge that even this moment is important and needed.



Love,



-Uma


No comments:

Post a Comment